Saturday 5 June 2010

Oh dear...

Hi all,
I'm having a problem with blogging at the moment because everything that The Guristas Alliance are currently undertaking needs to be kept classified. I'm sure you all understand.

So what to talk about? Mail is now less than a week from being able to fly the Phobos. I had to take a small 5 day break from training for it as I decided it was time to get T2 AC's for the Rifter. I used to fly this ship alot in the early days and got my first solo kills in this ship.

I then switched focus to Gallente and never bothered with T2 AC's. Happily that oversight is now rectified and i can field a T2 fitted Rifter for when the occasion arises.

Hannibal has been on a long skill for the last month. Trajectory Analysis 5. Why? Dunno really it was just something that may be useful in the future.

I said at the beginning of the year about getting a legion for Hannibal... Well that is on hold as i train for Amarr Battleship LvL 5. I'm sure you can see where this is going...

Well thats pretty much all I can say... Alot of logistics to sort out for one thing or another so,

Mail Signing out!

Fly dangerous o/

No comments:

Post a Comment