Wednesday 3 February 2010

I feel dirty...

Hi all,

Just wanted to share with you my absoloute disgust in myself.

I decided about a week ago that I would get Hannibal, my PVE mission runner out of his Harby and into a Drake, I had a fit from a collegue and trained up specificly for that fit. I had heard that Drakes can easily do level 3 missions and even some of the level 4's with good skills.

So i thought I would give it a go.

I finally got round to flying the Drake yesterday, a level 3 mission for Corporate Police Force in Oipo. And, this is why I feel dirty, I loved it!

Yes I have very basic skills for the ship, yes my missile skills suck and yes I have trained the bare minimum for the fittings... But I STILL kicked a hard level 3 mission in the nuts!

I even forgot to bring my drones for the Frigs, no worries, missiles will work, and they did!

Problem is I am now even more determined to get Mail Lite into a PVP H.A.M Drake!

Missiles? FTW! (Though I still love my Brutix =D)

Fly dangerous o/

No comments:

Post a Comment