Monday 31 March 2014

Oh Fuck! Aeon Flag Ship Down!!!

Hi everyone,

Pretty bad day for me so far.

A while a go I posted about 'Flagships' on this blog (about Oct 2010 I think) where I said that my newly bought Mega Navy would probably be my flagship. IE this ship I undock in least of all but the one I break out when the occasion demands it, like faction gank fleets and birthday black tie roams etc.

Well about a week a go I invested in a new flagship for myself. An Aeon Supercarrier.

This is one of the things about Shadow Cartel, you feel like you CAN have these fun toys because you will actually sometime be able to use them.

Anyway about midnight a friend of mine from TBRA days contacted me and old me about a solo dread out in Aset, just one jump from our main stationing system of Avenod and he was bashing a POCO.

I decided to take Mail in with a cyno and jump in my Aeon. Unfortunately for me this turned out to be a trap and a neutral Falcon uncloaks as I jump the Aeon in a bridges in a couple of HIC class ships then a number of dreads jump in and the Aeon goes down pretty quickly.


So yeah that was a fun little fight and now I have to go back to my level five missions to get enough to buy it again!

I learnt never jump your super around without friends for back up. Shadow Cartel me kick me for this...

Oh well....

Fly dangerous o/

Mail

 P.S Oh yeah I guess you want the full killmail

2 comments:

  1. Bonjour et merci pour votre contribution,, puis-je vous soumettre une question : www.proessaywriting.com
    me permettez-vous de faire un lien par mail vers cet article ? Merci pour tout.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ở chị em nguyệt san thường xảy ra một vài vấn đề bất thường như hành kinh không đồng đều, sinh lý màu đen hay bị rong kinh. Tình trạng này, gây cho hầu hết phái đẹp rối bời. Theo một số chuyên gia phụ khoa nhận định rằng, ở một vài ngày tháng ở tuổi dậy thì và tuổi mãn kinh, kinh nguyệt thường rất bất ổn. Lý do là bởi sự rối loạn nội tiết tố cũng như hoạt động buồng trứng có các xáo trộn. Còn đối với nữ giới khoảng 20 trở đi, hành kinh vẫn có nhiều bất ổn thì có thể là vì một số bệnh lý phụ khoa nguy hại, những nguyên do có thể là bởi một vài lý do bên ngoài. Nói chung, kinh nguyệt không đều gây tác hại rất cao đến sinh hoạt cuộc sống và khả năng mang thai của chị em. Bởi thế, nếu các mức độ bất ổn này cứ vẫn kéo dài thì phụ nữ nên thực thi thăm khám và trị liệu sớm, nhất là với những tình trạng vì bệnh lý đi đến.

    ReplyDelete